Members of the consortium
The Consortium for Integrative Medicine and Health (CIZG) is a structural cooperation, in the form of a network organisation, between the following healthcare and research institutions:
- HagaZiekenhuis, specifiek met de specialismen Hematologie en Kindergeneeskunde
- Louis Bolk Instituut
- Máxima MC
CIZG executive board
- Mr. dr. H.J.R. Hoenders, chairman
- Mrs. M. Busch, secretary
- Mrs. M.J. Oostindiër, coordinator
CIZG Advisory Board
- Prof. J.W.A. Smit, chairman
- Mrs. J.D.C. Geel
- Mrs. G.C.J.M. van Hest
- Mr. J.I.M. de Goeij
- Prof. J.F. Jeekel
- Mr. A. Reigersman
- Prof. S. Vohra (Canadian consortium and director of IHI)
- Prof. A. Haramati (US)
The CIZG works closely with:
- The Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine & Health in the US, established by the academic medical centres of Duke University, Harvard University, and Stanford University, among others, which now has more than 70 members.
- The academic consortium in Brazil, supported by the Brazilian Ministry of Health.
- Consortium Canada, Integrative Health Institute (IHI), a collaboration of several universities, faculties, scientists and medical educational institutions.